Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cravings and Disorders

Funny story really... You see, I was laying bed last night almost asleep when I got the strangest craving for something I used to eat all the time when I lived in Washington; Aplets and Cotlets.(yes.) Since I've been living on the East Coast, they have been super hard to find. I just realized last night how much I miss them. Then still half conscious I think I had a dream. I'm not sure, it was strange, so of course I will divulge it to you. There was a teacher and I'm almost positive it was my English teacher holding a heart shaped box of chocolates. Only they had the faces of each of the kids in my class on them. Remember the scene in The Little Mermaid when Ariel goes to see Ursula and the little worms cry out to her? The chocolates were sort of like that, truffle bodies and teenager heads. They all wanted her to eat them. When she looked for a flavor guide she opened a normal box and found it. Then the dream faded and was replace by an equally strange one where I was walking through acres of predetermined squares of land for sale. The sun faded all of a sudden and I had a large cylinder of cheese in my hands, weighing over 20 pounds. I hurled it down the rolling hills towards a little forest where it struck a monster deer that stared at me till I flashed it with the glow from my cell phone's screen. Needless to say, I fell into the deep recesses of sleep utterly confused. lol. Sigmund can you tell me what aplets and cotlets, Ursula's stolen souls, a deer, chocolate, prairie land, and a hunk of cheese mean? Thanks, if you can get back to me with the name of my disorder ASAP it would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment