Saturday, January 7, 2012

Endings Are Just New Beginnings

I finished Passion and Purity tonight.
I haven't finished packing yet, but that will be left until morning.
I think every person in the world should read this book. I've cried, laughed, been angry, jealous, resentful, and then thankful throughout. Men and women alike are in need of the words of Elisabeth as she candidly speaks of love and life in Christ.
I'm crying and I can't tell if they are tears of joy or sorrow.

Tomorrow I go back to school...worn out and restless.
But it'll be wonderful. This semester will surely challenge me in new and harder ways. But I trust in Philippians 4:13.
It's like driving at sunset and the sun is a giant ball of amber light in your mirrors, lighting your face in a most flattering way and making the road ahead look beautiful. It's like living.

No comments:

Post a Comment