Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 11 - What's in your makeup bag?

Lips:
Clinique Different Lipstick in Angelic
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail Lipgloss in Modern Mauve
-OR-
Almay Ideal Lipstick in Berry
Almay Ideal Gloss in Wine

Eyes:
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
Almay Liquid Liner in Brown -OR-
Almay Intense i-color eyeliner in Ash
Out of many eyeshadows my favorites include:
CoverGirl Eye Enhancer 3 shadow kit in Curtain Call
Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Shadow in The Suedes

Remover:
Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion

Blush/Foundation/Concealer:
e.l.f. mineral blush in coral (which I rarely wear because of JFS)
e.l.f. tone correcting concealer
NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Finishing Powder in Natural Veil
Perfumes:
Love's Baby Soft

Bath and Body Works Mist in Butterfly Flower or Clean Cotton
Bodycology
MaryKate and Ashley LA
I usually don't wear makeup, or if I do it's the simple mascara swipe in the morning and a few applications of lipstick throughout the day. I've never gone into a store soley to buy makeup, though I'd love to spend some money in Sephora or MAC. My favorite lipstick is one that my granny got for free and didn't like. My eyeliner is from her too. I have mascara because I told my mom that I was adult enough to wear it. No one ever really told me how to put on eyeshadow so that it is flattering. I'm a RED lipstick girl, though you'll really never see me wear it because people tell me it's slutty. But at home alone I sometimes do. I absolutely adore lipstick, because that feeling of having a little something extra on your lips to look beautiful is really appealing to me. I reapply it like 10 times a day. What are your thoughts on makeup? I'm a newbie. There was a time when all I was allowed to wear was clear mascara (felt like glue) and LipSmackers chapstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment