Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'm ready (sike)

I don't care anymore.
There's no reason for me to kill myself on summer homework in 3 days, because really what does it amount to in the future?
I'm changing my attitude and going into senior year the same way I went into this summer. Ready to be led by God. Ready to cling to him.

Ha: 2 hours later and I can hardly keep from crying. I'm trying so hard to keep my energy and enthusiasm and optimism up. but holy crow. I just looked at the schedule for my first week of AP Literature and I almost had a heart attack. I've always been the A+ student, the one that people ask for help from. But this year I have NO motivation. What am I going to do about the fact that I still have 2 1/2 books to read and a ton of paperwork to do (and 2 days left of summer)? Oh my flabbergastation. I'm scared sh*tless. On top of that, I have no support in a position that requires my ruling authority to be followed, I have basically 1 friend at school that I talk to outside of school and even she can be out there sometimes, leaving me for the parties or the BOYS. God, I hate boys.
Pray for me. please please please. Tell me to pray for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment