Dear Dylan,
First of all, I don't want you back. But your cd is still in my laptop and when I'm feeling weak and wanna crawl back to you and all of your shit I listen to it. I cry. I just miss being cared about by a friend that didn't think I was just there to give advice. I miss us. Love, Sam
First of all, I don't want you back. But your cd is still in my laptop and when I'm feeling weak and wanna crawl back to you and all of your shit I listen to it. I cry. I just miss being cared about by a friend that didn't think I was just there to give advice. I miss us. Love, Sam
Dear Mom,
I ask you things in advance so that you will let me do them because harsh as you make think this, it takes you FOREVER to make a decision. It's like the battle inside of you is purely selfish and you can't see how hard I am fighting to break free of my own battles. You trap me more. Stop. Just listen, and have your OWN thoughts. Love always, Sam
I ask you things in advance so that you will let me do them because harsh as you make think this, it takes you FOREVER to make a decision. It's like the battle inside of you is purely selfish and you can't see how hard I am fighting to break free of my own battles. You trap me more. Stop. Just listen, and have your OWN thoughts. Love always, Sam
Dear John,
Politics are not everything. In fact, being so caught up in them and not acknowledging your own human emotions is detrimental to more than just you. I hate the news now, thanks. Love, Samantha
Politics are not everything. In fact, being so caught up in them and not acknowledging your own human emotions is detrimental to more than just you. I hate the news now, thanks. Love, Samantha
Dear Robert,
I wish you knew how much I admire you. And that I have in my head this future for you that I know isn't mine to fantasize over. You'll go your own way, but you'll always be the one I want to talk to. We might fight, but I hope you feel like I am someone to confide in. I can't keep your secrets because I keep too many of my own. Love, your other 1/2
I wish you knew how much I admire you. And that I have in my head this future for you that I know isn't mine to fantasize over. You'll go your own way, but you'll always be the one I want to talk to. We might fight, but I hope you feel like I am someone to confide in. I can't keep your secrets because I keep too many of my own. Love, your other 1/2
Dear Ms. Rahmani-Landis,
How can you be such a good advisor and not realize that your class is the reason I am drowning this year? What happened to English class with free form thinking? -a concerned student.
How can you be such a good advisor and not realize that your class is the reason I am drowning this year? What happened to English class with free form thinking? -a concerned student.
Dear Ms. Novick,
Shove off. P.S. thanks. -S.
Shove off. P.S. thanks. -S.
Dear Brittany,
We're a lot alike. You want people to get it. and I want people to get it. Well, I'm here to say that I GET IT. So don't shove me away. You're not alone. Stop making me be alone. Love, Sam
We're a lot alike. You want people to get it. and I want people to get it. Well, I'm here to say that I GET IT. So don't shove me away. You're not alone. Stop making me be alone. Love, Sam
Dear Alicia,
You're not the only person in the world who's ever fallen for a guy. Contrary to what you believe, I've been in love too. It hurts. So don't only appreciate the fact that I am smart, because that's not what I need you to appreciate. Understand that my life story isn't looking for your pity. I love you best friend. <3
You're not the only person in the world who's ever fallen for a guy. Contrary to what you believe, I've been in love too. It hurts. So don't only appreciate the fact that I am smart, because that's not what I need you to appreciate. Understand that my life story isn't looking for your pity. I love you best friend. <3
Dear JMW,
I love you.
You don't remember that I exist.
Have a good year.
You're going to be brilliant at whatever you do.
Because it bears repetition, I love you.
-Sammy McSamface
I love you.
You don't remember that I exist.
Have a good year.
You're going to be brilliant at whatever you do.
Because it bears repetition, I love you.
-Sammy McSamface
Dear Sam,
Stay awake. Remember. Love, you.
Stay awake. Remember. Love, you.
No comments:
Post a Comment