I spent all day long cleaning my room. Well, that is after I woke up at 10 am, ate some lasagna healthy microwave stuff, watched some 18 Kids and Counting, etc. I organized everything and rearranged my furniture. Now it looks very dormy and comfortable, though there is still a lot of stuff to go through. I watched Luke Conard videos and swooned over Mike Lombardo's blogging. Then we finally had our "forgotten" Easter ham for dinner and homemade mac and cheese. yum. The family and I watched Defiance, an amazing movie about the Bielskis and World War II. Now the dog is conked out in his kennel and the NCAA Basketball championship game is on. Come on Butler!!(Gordon Hayward is cute.)
Oh and I found out that the ROFLCOPTOUR is coming to Morgantown, WV which makes me and Robert beyond happy. Hopefully I have a car or a ride by then.
I hope your day was fabulous. I love you. You're gorgeous/handsome, and people should tell you that more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment