Friday, March 16, 2012

Great Hall Scavenging and Commons Smoothies

Jungle has a blender. So...breakfast now has options.
My smoothie preparation this morning was as follows:
1. Fill a Styrofoam cup with pineapples, peaches.
2. Fill with rest of the space with milk (2% is thicker).
3. Sneak out a banana in your purse.
4. Use the ice from the freezer. Refill the ice trays!!
5. Pulverize.
6. Enjoy (from my Minnie Mouse Tervis).
Voila!

Apparently there is this new craze of orange eating getting quite a following of Founder's women. I was going to attempt it this morning but there were no oranges. However, at lunch I snagged one and may or may not just take a second shower.
-Get ready for your shower, use towel as a wrap.
-Peel orange and throw away peel in the trash can.
-Get in and turn on shower. Commence eating the orange like an apple. Bite into it whole!
-I'm not sure what temperature I should shower and eat with, but I like the idea of freely splurting orange juice everywhere and not remaining eternally sticky. If it's anything like eating an apple in the rain, I am going to be in Heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment