- Gilmore Girls snow episodes at the first sign of flurries. Last night we watched "Women of Questionable Morals" and "Bracebridge Dinner".
- Every college student should own an 'ugly' Christmas sweater. Try Goodwill, Collective Clothing, or other thrift stores. I got mine in Salisbury for $3.75 and even though I still want one with an awkward reindeer or Santa on it, this is pretty great too.
- Hang out in other buildings and on other halls (it bears repeating). Listen to life stories.
- Hot chocolate and Chai tea are surefire ways to warm up cold hands after snowball fights. Share.
- Your metal AC unit is dry erase marker friendly. It's a great place for magnets, tally charts, notes from friends, and stick figure drawings.
- Candle warmer! The best way to invite tantalizing scents into your room. $5 at Walmart.
As another note/shareable item, I am doing Advent for the first time ever this year. And today, November 29th is the first night of the Advent season. Lyss and I (and other girls on our hall on occassion) will be working through Ann Voskamp's Jesse Tree Journey Advent Celebration. It's a free PDF file by a great author, and well worth printing out. I've made mine into a small book/journal and am so stoked about it. Season's Greetings! The file can be found here. Check out Ann Voskamp here as well.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
:To Share
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment