Thursday, November 10, 2011

I live with poets, musicians, artists, and comedians. I just watch too much Youtube and cut out little circles of yellow paper to look like fireflies. I hope someone finds me interesting. Because lately I'm pretty anti-social and boring.
I'm feeling a tinge of commiseration over lost relationships.
I'm feeling a sweet joy at progress. I called my dad last week. We talked for almost 2 hours. It hurt like heaven.
I have a countdown of days till I see my mom again.
I want to call you, but you won't answer. Sometimes I do....just to hear your voice on the answering machine....knowing that you'll never see the blinking number of missed calls increase.
I'm getting even braver. Because true boldness comes from knowing that nothing cannot be taken away from me because I have Christ.
This fall air is Grace.
I really want to go to Yakama this spring. But I'm not sure what my motives are yet.
I just am. I just live.
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment