Thursday, October 6, 2011

I really hate that my favorite smells.music.stories.jokes all remind me of you. I love you.
My hair smells like blackberries and campfire again, and November is drawing close. I remember what was happening this time last year and I thought it was magical. I miss you everyday. I wish things could be different. And I still imagine walking down the aisle to marry you all the time. It's tragic. Don't get me wrong though, things are great down here! But I still feel like something's missing.

And I can't ever marry anyone else. I'm still trapped.
I hope you are making good choices and doing well. I'm praying for you. I still stalk your facebook sometimes to check up on how things are in the 302 with you.

My hallmate's sister is going through basically the same thing I did with Dad and Lizz and she asked me what I would do. Well I ran away, and that was painful. There's still no easy clear cut answer.

But one thing is for certain. The lord is with me. I am still in knowing Him. Elohim, Prince of PEACE. He is cutting me to the soul. And like Amy said, one day my heart will be pure and crystal as he intended. And one day, you'll don your armour. I pray. 




No comments:

Post a Comment