Last night was homecoming. It was awkward being greeted by almost all of Sean's family. But he looked nice, and we matched. It was cute. After I loosened up a bit the dance was pretty good too. Sean and I danced together for only maybe 3 songs. Mostly I danced with my girlfriends. Brittany looked gorgeous and she and I learned how to dougie from Lloyd. I also did the shopping cart. Then the drama started and I'm pretty sure Dylan thinks I stole his date, when in all actuality, she just didn't want to dance with him. She found another guy (and she's not from our school). Come on, put some clues together honey. We went to Denny's at 11 and took up basically half the restaurant. A cop even came to monitor. Connor and I shared nachos, and I scored Lloyd's nachos when he left. Then Sean drove me home and I fell asleep at about 2am. Whew
Today was the Harvest Moon Festival at Coverdale Farms. It was cold and windy, but at times, the perfect autumn day. I was in charge of making "Chicken Sun Visors" with kids. It was basically a glue stick craft where they glued on a beak, cock's comb, and 2 eyes, and then colored them. They were pretty adorable, if not a pain to make in the wind. After my volunteer shift I walked around and bought some fresh strawberries (3.95), a loaf of Mushroom Swiss bread (6.75), and 6 honey straws (1.00). These are part of my favorite things about autumn!

Tonight I'm going to The Melting Pot with Ben and his family for his birthday dinner. Whoa, expensive! I've never been invited to a dinner like that. eeek.
No comments:
Post a Comment