I hope for them to be well loved in my house, which I daily dream of decorating and cooking in. I can picture sitting around the table in a few years, sipping some Earl Grey with girlfriends and eating crepes or waffles or fresh fruit and scones. For now, they will join my strawberry yogurt glasses and other odds and ends that are wanting a place of their own in my future abode.
Friday, December 21, 2012
China
I hope for them to be well loved in my house, which I daily dream of decorating and cooking in. I can picture sitting around the table in a few years, sipping some Earl Grey with girlfriends and eating crepes or waffles or fresh fruit and scones. For now, they will join my strawberry yogurt glasses and other odds and ends that are wanting a place of their own in my future abode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment