All the reasons why I study art, history, and people. All the reasons why art history matters. Julia Roberts, Julia Stiles, Kirsten Dunst. What more could you ask for in a film?Watch it and you'll understand why I see myself in Santa Fe this summer. Or in Greenville or Chattanooga later. I just have to be brave. I just have to apply. Do it, learn from it, grow myself. All I know is that I want more than anything to love on people through the things I have learned. I want them to know they are beautiful, and they can see things how they want, as they are, and without lies. "She's smiling. Is she happy?" Mona Lisa, you wonderful mystery. Thursday, December 29, 2011
Mona Lisa Smile
All the reasons why I study art, history, and people. All the reasons why art history matters. Julia Roberts, Julia Stiles, Kirsten Dunst. What more could you ask for in a film?Watch it and you'll understand why I see myself in Santa Fe this summer. Or in Greenville or Chattanooga later. I just have to be brave. I just have to apply. Do it, learn from it, grow myself. All I know is that I want more than anything to love on people through the things I have learned. I want them to know they are beautiful, and they can see things how they want, as they are, and without lies. "She's smiling. Is she happy?" Mona Lisa, you wonderful mystery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment