Things that currently occupy every day of my life:
1. School (These AP classes will be the death of me)
2. Becker's (12 hours-ish a week)
3. Dylan (Thinking, dreaming, talking to, driving to see, seeing, and missing)
4. Clubs (NHS, Marksmanship, MUN, etc.)
5. Executive Officer (ugggggghhhhhh)
6. Applying for Scholarships
7. Facebook
Things that I feel I am neglecting these past few months and need to focus more on:
1. GOD (My prayer life is sad. Pray for me.)
2. Family (There's a downstairs to my house?)
3. Cleanliness (My room got run over by a tornado)
4. Camp (I haven't written/skyped/emailed back anyone in weeks/months and I HATE MYSELF for it).
Most nights I doubt I get enough sleep. I eat at the most irregular intervals. But you know what, this is not a complaint list. This is a mental note of things that I need to remember and work on. New Year's Resolutions are crap, but if new dimensions are being added to my life then I obviously also need to cut some things out.
Things to do this week:
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!!
Pass a physics class with some understanding.
Spend an evening with my family.
Not get sick. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment