I should be at school right now but I have an appointment later so I am skipping the first half of the day; which is the perfect time to talk about Valentine's Day. There are several key steps to spending it as a single:
1. Turn on Michael Buble, Amy Kuney, Danielle Ate the Sandwich, and Julia Nunes.
2. Slather on excessive amounts of too bright for your skin tone red lipstick. (tips and tricks.)
3. Find your frilliest shirt and beautify yourself....don't bother with real pants though because you're not really going anywhere.
4. Open a can of, heat up, and eat Chef Boyardee ravioli (with cold centers.)
5. Read the Valentine's Day PostSecret blog.
6. Let your puppy kiss you and kiss you and kiss you and kiss you and kiss you and then wander off to eat out of his food bowl.
7. Work on your "weddingbook".
8. Smile. That's the key.
I'm just gonna go with the story that Chef was my Valentine. But on another completely opposite note I did go to church for the first time in months. erm. yeah.
The Troop and I are going to see Dear John tonight and I am so excited, but so nervous. Taking Chances.
1. Turn on Michael Buble, Amy Kuney, Danielle Ate the Sandwich, and Julia Nunes.
2. Slather on excessive amounts of too bright for your skin tone red lipstick. (tips and tricks.)
3. Find your frilliest shirt and beautify yourself....don't bother with real pants though because you're not really going anywhere.
4. Open a can of, heat up, and eat Chef Boyardee ravioli (with cold centers.)
5. Read the Valentine's Day PostSecret blog.
6. Let your puppy kiss you and kiss you and kiss you and kiss you and kiss you and then wander off to eat out of his food bowl.
7. Work on your "weddingbook".
8. Smile. That's the key.
I'm just gonna go with the story that Chef was my Valentine. But on another completely opposite note I did go to church for the first time in months. erm. yeah.
The Troop and I are going to see Dear John tonight and I am so excited, but so nervous. Taking Chances.
No comments:
Post a Comment